Friday, January 30, 2009

Motivational Quote #20



"If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes."--Andrew Carnegie

When I stumbled across this inspirational quote today, I knew I had to stop what I was doing and blog about it. Carnegie's words encapsulate what it means to be an aspiring author.

Doesn't the goal of being a published author command your thoughts no matter how hard you try to deny it? Don't you feel the energy pouring forth from you as you put pen to paper or tap upon the keyboard? Isn't it inspiring that your hopes and dreams may one day come true?

Allow yourself to be happy! Stop making excuses as to why it can't happen. Make it happen. Find a way. Ask your family and friends for support, delegate chores, set aside some writing time and make sure you keep it sacred.

My articles at Writer2Writer can help you do it, but you have to want it. I know you want it...so make it happen.

You have the power to make your dreams come true. Use it!

No comments: