Monday, February 2, 2009

Kim Smith Discusses What She's Learned about Writing and Publishing



One of the best things about virtual book tours is that authors spend time sharing their advice, wisdom, and insights into the world of publishing. Kim Smith stopped by Murderby4 today. Here's the lead-in of her article:

"When Marta asked me to write something for this article, I had to think, and think hard. I really wanted to say something that would matter to you as a reader or a writer.

Since embarking on the journey as a published author, I’ve learned so much about myself! For example, although I am a pretty meek and mild kinda gal, I can take the bull by the horns and wrestle with him a ways. I can face adversity and stand tall. That’s a great thing to find out about yourself, in case you wondered."

You will find the rest of the article here.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

thank you so much for posting this here Cheryl! best wishes for a superb week!
Kim