Friday, December 5, 2008

You Can Fulfill Your Dream! by Pamela Samuels Young




Pamela Samuels Young is touring with Pump Up Your Book Promotion in December with her legal thriller, Murder on the Down Low.

Here is an excerpt from her guest article I found at Lesa's Book Critiques today:


When I decided nearly a decade ago that I wanted to write a novel, my desire stemmed from what I saw missing in mainstream legal fiction. I loved reading legal thrillers by John Grisham, Scott Turow and other lawyer-writers. It bothered me, however, that the books I read never featured female lawyers or African-American lawyers as main characters. A desire to fill that void prompted me to sit down and take a stab at writing a legal thriller myself.

To read more visit Lesa's Book Critiques!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Thank you for the link, Cheryl!