Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome!



Welcome to our new blog, The Aspiring Author. I'm in the process of moving things over from the old Aspiring Author blog and will eventually delete that one. The old template did not allow me the flexibility of this new one and I tried several times to change it, but was unsuccessful.

So, here we are in a new spot, with a new URL, but with the same focus: the aspiring author. I'll be adding a blog roll soon--one of the things that wasn't easy to do with the old template--that will include resources for writers, we'll touch upon topics of importance to aspiring authors, and because I think published authors give some of the best advice I'll be posting the upcoming visits by authors to my other blog, The Book Connection.

I hope you'll come along for the ride and see what happens.

No comments: